As a result of this unit students will:
- Analyse the concept of disability rights and how to make sport inclusive.
- Explore the social and emotional benefits of participating in physical activity.
- Experience playing an inclusive sport, and practice modifying rules and removing barriers to make a sport more inclusive.
- Analyse stereotypes and prejudices against athletes with disabilities.
- Identify coping strategies to manage difficult situations that involve young people dealing with transitions or trauma.